- If your child has a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or flu-like symptoms, he/she must stay home.
- A child with no fever but with flu-like symptoms (cough, sore throat, nausea, dizziness, aches or chills) should stay home for monitoring, as these symptoms can signal the onset of the flu.
- Children who exhibit fever or flu-like symptoms while at school and as a result, either go home early or stay home entirely, should not attend their classes at LINX the next day.
- A child should only return to LINX after he/she has been fever-free for at least 24 hours without the aid of acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Advil or Motrin) and does not have any other flu-like symptoms.
- For the most up-to-date information about the flu please consult the Mass. Department of Health’s "Flu Facts"
LINX Classes: Please do not worry about missed classes as we offer a generous Make-Up Policy.